Want to unwind from stress, focus your thoughts, and explore your creative side? As a CZT (Certified Zentangle® Teacher), this is what I do!
“A Therapeutic Process of Meditative Pattern Drawing” Designed for Everyone!
The Zentangle® Method™ offers a quick way to intentionally redirect your focus and allow you to enter a relaxed state, by drawing structured patterns (called tangles) while creating beautiful abstract art! Tangles are broken down into steps, making it easy for ALL ages and abilities to draw! Anyone can do it! As you combine these tangles together, you will be amazed at yourself when you discover that you are in fact an artist and you can draw and create your own beautiful and unique art!
- Zentangle can change your life!
- Enjoy the peacefulness and contentment of “living in the moment” (not yesterday or tomorrow)!
- An easy, fun, and relaxing stress and anxiety reliever you can do anywhere!
- Portable! Need only a pen, pencil, and paper!
- If you can write your name, you can do Zentangle! No artistic skills needed!
- No mistakes in Zentangle…only creative opportunities!
- No right or wrong way!
- Increases your sense of personal well-being!
- Opens your mind and heart to new creativity, imagination, and intuition for people of all ages and abilities!
8-Basic Steps in the Zentangle® Method™
- Gratitude and Appreciation
- Corner Dots
- Initial and Sign
- Appreciation Again
Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas created the Zentangle® Method™ and Zentangle® INC. about 14 years ago. They offer four intense seminars a year, in Providence, Rhode Island (where they live), teaching those who want to learn all about Zentangle and become a CZT ( Certified Zentangle® Teacher). We now have about 3000 CZT’s around the world!
Maria and Rick state, “As you practice the Zentangle Method, you discover that not only can you create beautiful art, you also can increase your focus and create a different mood and state of mind. We believe that life is an art form and that our Zentangle Method is an elegant metaphor for deliberate artistry in life. This Zentangle approach is not only easy and enjoyable, but also profound and uplifting.”
So, give yourself the gift of Zentangle® art and take a class with a Certified Zentangle® Teacher!
Find a CZT near you at: www.zentangle.com
Check out my website and classes at: www.tanglealaska.com